Some days I have 5 different things I could blog about ... and then there are days where I'm stretching it to even find one measly thing. I wonder why that is? Maybe it's because everyday can't be chock full of events .... otherwise we would be tired. Today I went to the mall with Kate and Tessa. I got the rest of the "Easter" shopping done. Our Easter bunny has decided to come and drop off baskets the day BEFORE Easter ... so it makes Sunday less stressful, confusing, and commercial. I thought it would be nice for Sunday to be the church and family day. So Saturday is going to be our fun Easter celebration/candy/egg hunt day.
After the mall today, I picked up the girls .... as much as I love them (and I seriously love them!)they can be completely and utterly loud and contentious. Seriously, how can 2 little girls cause so much fighting? Where does it come from? I feel like all they do is fight about things that don't even matter .... it's really tiring. Brielle whines about homework, and whines about having to clean up, and Linzi cries if someone took something she thought she should have, and Tessa cries because Linzi bumped her wrong, and Brielle cries because we tell her to stop crying. Man .... my brain hurts.
These sweet girls are so cute and nice ... but sometimes they REALLY try my patience. (and I don't have a lot of patience to begin with)
Someday, I'm sure I'll think of these days fondly, but today is not that day.
After the mall today, I picked up the girls .... as much as I love them (and I seriously love them!)they can be completely and utterly loud and contentious. Seriously, how can 2 little girls cause so much fighting? Where does it come from? I feel like all they do is fight about things that don't even matter .... it's really tiring. Brielle whines about homework, and whines about having to clean up, and Linzi cries if someone took something she thought she should have, and Tessa cries because Linzi bumped her wrong, and Brielle cries because we tell her to stop crying. Man .... my brain hurts.

These sweet girls are so cute and nice ... but sometimes they REALLY try my patience. (and I don't have a lot of patience to begin with)
Someday, I'm sure I'll think of these days fondly, but today is not that day.


1 little comments:
Honor, I feel the same way! My boys fight non-stop. I feel like I'm going crazy most of the time. When they are being cute and nice to one another, it makes up for all the bad times.
Post a Comment