Friday, March 21, 2008

Five Hundred Smiles

If you look to the right, the "visitors" counter has hit the over 500 mark! That's exciting I think.

The girls woke up this morning very excited for the Easter Bunny to come tomorrow ... we are hoping that it doesn't rain so we can hunt for eggs outside.

Today I am going to boil all the eggs so tonight we can color them. I used to love coloring Easter eggs. I ended up buying the regular kit with the tablets of dye, but I also got (per Cori's suggestion) the kind with little sponge rollers, so maybe that will make the mess, less.

I am excited for all the girls to be wearing matching outfits on Sunday. I always love to buy them Easter dresses ... with 4 girls I don't actually have them all "match," but they're all in the same color scheme. This year we're all wearing blue ... I even got Matt a tie that coordinates (he's less enthused about the matching of course).

Well, I've managed to actually do at least a post per day this month ... I don't think I will be able to keep this up forever though ... some days I really don't think I have anything to write. Like today for example.

Anyhoo ...

Have a great Friday!

0 little comments: