Thursday, March 20, 2008

Puts a Spring in Your Step

Today is the first day of spring! Yeah! I think it is exciting. What I love about spring is:

  • The flowers are pretty and colorful
  • It's a fresh start
  • The sunny days cheer every one's mood
  • Easter
  • Mother's Day
  • It means summer is just around the corner
  • I love wearing flip flops and sandals
  • No more coats!
  • I love the daffodil parade
  • Tulips will bloom (and I love visiting the tulip farms)
  • Everything just seems to brighten up

I am very excited .... enough so, that I thought today I would try to do some "spring" cleaning. (I can call regular cleaning that today because it's the first day of spring)

Happy Spring!!!

2 little comments:

Judie and George said...

Me too. I sat outside yesterday and the sun even felt warm on my face.

emily :) said...

That is one thing that I have been doing the last couple of days...cleaning! It just seems that everything needs a good scrubbing and airing out! Must be the spring cleaning bug :)