It's raining. Really hard, I might add. Here are 10 things that I love about the rain ...
1. It didn't start until after we had all our errands run
2. It "cleans" the air
3. It makes everything greener (eventually)
4. The sound on the roof is nice
5. The girls like to watch the drips down the windows
6. It makes me want to stay home .... which is good because then I am more likely to clean
7. It makes me thankful I have a dry warm house
8. Did I say that I am glad it waited until AFTER our day of errands?
9. Um .... (there must be another reason) ...It reminds me that I live in WA and that is good (right?)
10. It reminds me that spring is here (tomorrow actually) and that is exciting!
All in all, the rain is great! (I'm trying to be positive about things like the rain, that I cannot change.) We will be grateful for it in the summer when things are still green.

1 little comments:
I am only grateful for the rain after it hasn't rained for a long, long time. So basically when we lived in Washington I was never really grateful for the rain - boy, what a crab I am...
Post a Comment