Wednesday, March 5, 2008

"L" is for the Way You Look at Me

So today was a BEAUTIFUL day! The sun was shining, the air was warm (ish) and I felt like being creative. So after our play date this morning with Aunt Jessica and cousin Molly, we went to Michaels. While I was there I called Siri because I wanted to make the letter signs that all the Caltons have and are so cute. (although it may be a big Utah thing, not just Caltons) So she told me what to get, and I came home, and VOILA! (well, several hours later, and tons of "no, don't touch that" and "no, you can't have those stickers" and "everyone get away from the table") It's such a cute idea! I really had a good time doing it, and got all the creative juice out that I needed to. (I'm not even sure that this is the way they're supposed to be done, or even if I used the right stuff ... but oh well.) Anyway, thanks for the idea Siri!

5 little comments:

Veronique said...

I LOVE IT! Do share, how do you make this? I want to make one. I have a Love sign made of wood but I assume you could make any word. Next post should be the detailed instructions on how to make it. Thanks Honor.

emily, etc, etc said...

Oh, that is so cute. I love it. My sister in law made something like this, but not nearly as elaborate. Yours is so cute (hers was too, just a lot more simple)! Maybe I will make an Easter-ish something. Very cute. I read your description above and it doesn't sound that hard. FUN!

Siri said...

It looks like you did everything exactly right! Looks great!

emily :) said...

I "Love" this! ;) This might be a good Super Saturday project...if it didn't get too expensive (Enrichment is always on my brain!)

Andrew and Cori said...

I think they look cute. You know how I feel about craft things: i suck at them royally. If I buy the stuff will you make them for me when I am home?