As much as I complain (see below ...), these girls are my life. And I wouldn't have my life any other way. They are the reason I wake up (not just for the noise), and the reason I do absolutely anything. For me, being a mother has been a dream come true ... and when I have days of trial (like today!!), I still love them more than I could ever say .... some days more than I can fathom. I am truly thankful for their sweet, stubborn, fighting spirits that will be what gets them through this hard world. It's definitely hard raising girls like these, but they will be great women someday, and I will know that my struggles and days like today were totally worth it. For that knowledge I am grateful .... (I was feeling guilty for complaining about these sweet girls who are just learning how to be.) (I love them, and that is why they frustrate me ... right?)
4 months ago

1 little comments:
I truly relate to your life because it was my life at one time. Having daughters is a wonderful experience. Since I never had sisters, I have enjoyed having daughters. Daughters are the best, the very best!
Post a Comment