Monday, March 31, 2008

Pig Tails and Hail


So Tessa finally let me put her hair in pig tails. It was so cute. But she got really mad and the minute I was done, made me take them out .... only after pulling at them and having a fit. It's possible they were in too tight, but man .... what a little stinker. Too bad too, it looked really adorable. (Tessa has problem hair ... it's either curly, or frizzy, and hard to make it look nice) I guess we'll have to wait a little while longer before she'll let me truly "do" her hair. That's probably a good thing, considering I have Brielle, Linzi, and myself to always worry about ... I shouldn't be too sad to not to also have to fix Kate and Tessa's. The day will come when I am responsible for 5 heads of hair .... that will be quite the day!





We also had another fickle weather moment .... a hail storm today. Now, it wouldn't be so annoying, except that it's super sunny and nice one minute, and then out of nowhere, hail. At least they weren't the size of golf balls .... otherwise I would be getting kind of worried.

2 little comments:

Judie and George said...

So these pictures explain why Tessa wouldn't give me the time of day at the baptism at first. She was probably sulking. I thought her hair looked so pretty because it was curly and soft looking.

Wren/Karen said...

That hail was something else! Tessa's a cutie. Her strong opinions and personality will serve her well as she grows into a strong woman who knows her mind. President Spencer W. Kimball said, "To be a righteous woman is a glorious thing in any age. To be a righteous woman during the winding up scenes on this earth, before the second coming of our Savior, is an especially noble calling. The righteous woman’s strength and influence today can be tenfold what it might be in more tranquil times."
Reminds me of her mom... :)