Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Austen Fans Unite!

I am Marianne Dashwood!


Take the Quiz here!

(Thanks Veronique!)

You Are...Marianne Dashwood!

You are Marianne Dashwood of Sense & Sensibility! You are impulsive, romantic, impatient, and perhaps a bit too brutally honest. You enjoy romantic poetry and novels, and play the pianoforte beautifully. To boot, your singing voice is captivating. You feel deeply, and love passionately.

(some of the questions were silly, and some were downright ridiculous ... but good fun)

6 little comments:

emily :) said...

That really does describe you! Perhaps I should take the test :)

Stopher and Nicolle said...

I longed to be Lizzy, but alas I am Emma Woodhouse. Which is fine I suppose because that is my favourite Jane Austen...

Andrew and Cori said...

I took it- I'm Elizabeth Bennett. DO you see it? I may be slightly opinionated, but I don't think I form opinions too badly. Hmm....

Andrew and Cori said...

I meant Do- not DO. What would the emphasis on DO mean? HaHa.

Honor said...

Cori ... that's funny

emily, etc, etc said...

That describes you perfectly. I did the test and got Elizabeth Bennet. I am not really sure I agree - she is smart, but kind of boring. Anyhow, it was fun and yours was accurate