Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Watch Till the End ... It's Funny

4 little comments:

Kelli said...

I am going to have to come back and watch later. I just got all the kiddos quiet. I have my grand baby here today and she WAS screaming, so she is alseep now, the other two are playing, if I watch it and theres any noice, B&K will come running and my peace and quiet will be over. Not that its going to last more than 10 minutes anyway but hey you gotta take 10 minutes when you can.

Kelli said...

you tricked me. You said it was funny and snot, really icks me out, even my own kids if its reallly running down there face. hehe. What color is your dark wall. I love it. I need/want to do my living room and my bedroom but will probably never find two colors that I love or can even decide on.

Teri said...

That is just too funny. Its even nicer when they blow bubbles with it.

emily :) said...

The room looks good! And miss Katie's nose was quite a sight too ;) Little ones always seem to have something dripping...nose, mouth, bum...gotta love it! :)