Thursday, June 26, 2008

It's a Beautiful Morning 2

Okay, I know this kind of thing isn't always this easy .... and I'm guessing Kate was just tired and it's likely that she's going to have more screaming nights, but last night was super easy.

I put her to bed, she woke up an hour later and I rocked her back to sleep. Then put her in bed at around 10:30. She didn't wake up until Matt's alarm went off at 4:40 (which has now happened twice and I think we're going to have to figure out how to NOT have that happen).

No crying, no screaming, just sleeping.

Yeah! Happy day!

Now we'll have to see how tonight measures up.

3 little comments:

familybrew7 said...

Wow what a mission you are setting out to accomplish..it can be done and yes it is hard and your heart strings get strung all over the place..and then there is peace, which hopefully will continue on from here. Sounds like last night was almost to good to be true, but it really did go that smooth! Yeah!!! I also really liked the pictures of baptisim and birthday and Also What a Cute Cake! We have a baptisim approaching in December, I like the congratulations on the cake...very nice:)

Judie and George said...

So, looks like things may go easier than you thought. How nice!

Kelli said...

once you get yours to sleep all night can you come to my house and get mine to sleep all night, both of them?