Kate won't really let me keep her hair "fixed." So most of the time it looks like this. How can she stand it? I don't really know ... but when I try to fix it, she just pulls it out. (and we are definitely not cutting bangs)
I guess she will have to just learn to look through her hair.
I figure eventually it will be long enough that I can pull it back and she won't be able to pull it out.
Funny girl.


2 little comments:
I totally understand! Amelia has been the same way, and unfortunately, if we are in a hurry to get the children to school, poor Amelia's hairdo gets shoved to the back burner because the other children need more grooming time since they will be seen by the public. So, Amelia walks around the house in her homebound frumpy state all day! ;)
Funny, funny, and so true. I have two old persons here who look a lot like refugees a lot of days. Thank goodness for perms. Kay looks good right now. Grandma, on the other hand, looks a lot like Kate! She needs a haircut. Sometimes I wonder if you all hate looking at me since I have bangs.
Post a Comment