Monday, June 30, 2008

Master of Surprise

Kate certainly has mastered the art of standing on things that are scary. She has even learned to climb up, using her toes and fingers, the baby gate. So I guess that makes the gate obsolete at this point. Darn.

In this first picture she is standing on a stool ... of course on the top step. (pardon her "shirt" ... it was really hot so she's been walking around in a diaper ... but for the www I thought she needed to be a little more modest)

This next picture just happened .... we didn't pose this or anything. We were all sitting around and Tessa got under the bin; Kate decided to trap her I guess. They were all really laughing about this one.I just thought this picture was cute ... it pretty much has nothing to do with Kate's climbing abilities.

3 little comments:

Judie and George said...

You have gotten some great photos in the last few posts. These are the cutes girls ever!

emily, etc, etc said...

Tessa under the bin is hilarious - I love the look on her face!

Kelli said...

you did a great job on the "shirt" and I love the bin pic. That is priceless you know.