The little girls have a cold. Kate coughed maybe 100 times in the night (I'm not kidding, it was SO much) ... and Tessa and Kate's noses are continuously dripping. Poor things. Kate is at the point when she even sees me reaching for a tissue she pulls her head back and cries.
Also ... what's going on with this frigid weather? Isn't summer in a couple weeks? Our heat is still coming on all the time, and it's set at 67. I really think summer is going to be non-existent.
So sad.
Also ... what's going on with this frigid weather? Isn't summer in a couple weeks? Our heat is still coming on all the time, and it's set at 67. I really think summer is going to be non-existent.
So sad.


4 little comments:
I hate it when little ones are sick, they just are so helpless, I hope they feel better. I also Hate this weather, I just hope it gets nice soon, I am sure this weather is not going to help get your little ones better. So I will be praying for Sunshine.
I will trade you weather, I am already over heated from the 90 degree weather some cold would be good. I don't think the garden would like the cold, the sunny weather has made it very green and we are already get veggies out of it!
I was thinking the same thing, I heard the heat come on the other morning and thought, wow, I should have shut the furnice off by now. I even had the fire place on yesterday and this mornings.
I look out and think it could be fall. I want to wear sandals and it's actually a little wet and cold for that.
Post a Comment