Monday, June 2, 2008

Preliminary Hearing

was today for David Ragsdale. Ann had to testify in court. To hear the whole story go here. I still find the whole thing so surreal. I think the Palizzi family could use all our prayers right now. (if you watch the video clip, you actually get to see Ann talk.)

I just can't believe he and his family actually think he is innocent. Sad.

3 little comments:

Kelli said...

its so so so sad and I pray for justice.

Bennett Family said...

the whole thing makes me SICK! ann is an amazing example of strength and faith. we will keep them in our thoughts and prayers.

Andrew and Cori said...

I watched the thing on the news last night... I have a hard time not getting angry whenever I see it on the news. It also made the front page of the Tribune today, so I had to see it again. I hope it all works out like it should.