So Brielle lost her 9th tooth Friday. She was very excited, and put her tooth in a ziploc bag for the tooth fairy. That night, however, she was spending the night at my dad's house, so I told her to put the bag on the piano so the tooth fairy could find it .... thinking how easy for the tooth fairy to be able to do that while Brielle wasn't even home. Of course, the tooth fairy forgot. She also forgot Saturday night and Sunday night. Monday morning Brielle showed me the bag with the tooth still in it and cried ... I felt horrible and wondered what could have happened to that tooth fairy to not have come 3 nights in a row. Needless to say, she came yesterday while we were all gone after school. She left a sweet note telling Brielle that she has just been so busy and apologizing ... reminding Brielle to not forget to brush her teeth.
So last night, Linzi lost her 2nd tooth. (the 1st was pulled by the dentist ... so this was her first "real" tooth loss) ... Linzi was so excited. I was hoping this time, that the tooth fairy wouldn't make her wait and lose faith, since this is her first time ... and luckily enough, she came! Linzi had a dollar bill under her pillow this morning. Whew .... What a relief!
(Matt was able to go to the store last night for some "last minute" things we needed for today ... The girls all got lunchables for the last day of school.)
Anyway ... that tooth fairy better get more on the ball next time.
4 months ago

3 little comments:
So when they loose there tooth do they freak out. Colby was at the point of crying because he was so excited when his teeth came out he had lost his first 2 the day before picture day.
Just wanted to say "hi." Your blog is fun to read. I have to stop now or I'll be here all day. Reagan and Kelsey always look forward to going to primary with your girls. We'll be back in July, but I think that will be it for the summer. See you soon!
I believe we have the same tooth fairy. I have a funny tooth story however Tasha and kyle had gotten in a fight many years ago when we had owned a Little yorkie anyways they had knocked her tooth out. However we couldn't find it anywhere(she swallowed it) when we pulled the couch out we found a dog tooth. Needless to say she was heart broken so we talked her into putting the dog tooth under her pillow and sure enough the tooth fairy came.
The picture in the nest was taken at the new kid zone at the zoo.
Post a Comment