Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Graduation?

Seriously, I thought they only did this on tv. I never had one, Brielle didn't even have one. Linzi, however, is lucky enough to have a sweet teacher who wanted to have a graduation for her little kindergartners. It was pretty cute.

So I am now officially the mother of a graduate.

Here is Linzi with her teacher. (as you can see she really dressed up for the occasion)
Linzi and Brielle both did a great job this year in school. It's nice to have great kids who do their best and know how to behave. It's actually sort of a relief.

Now on to summer. (I'm cringing just a little)

3 little comments:

emily :) said...

Yeah girls!! Especially to Linzi...Happy Graduation! My children have school until Friday!!

Judie and George said...

Rites of passage. I remember those days. . .

emily, etc, etc said...

That is so cute - I love the hats!