So I haven't taken very many pictures lately of all the girls together. Today they were all sitting around (yes, still in their pj's .... and I think it was after noon) and Brielle said, "Mom .... this would make a good picture." So they all convinced me to take their picture. However, by the time I got there with the camera this is how it looked.
Typical for us ... no one is looking and everyone is laughing.
(I had to crop the picture because the cat wasn't sitting in the greatest position ... which Linzi thought would have been so funny to keep.... Jessica you'll appreciate that)
They all almost have the exact same hair color, don't they?

4 little comments:
That cat looks like it's smiling. And why wouldn't she be surround by such a happy scene?
they do have almost all the same hair color, it will be interesting to see if they stay the same or change a bit. No one hardly ever looks at the camera at the same time here. my next purchase is one that you could take sports pics with, you know the one you can hit the button and it will take 20 pics in a row, then I could just delete the ones I didnt want.
Such lovely angels! Being summer now, it's so nice that we can have lazy pajama days! :)
That cat is smiling! Good call Karen. I didn't realize you had 4 little girls until i saw this picture. They are all so cute!
Post a Comment