Linzi ate, even Kate managed some carrots, celery, beans and ham ... Brielle and Tess chose not to eat. Fortunately for them, I am a nice mom who also made poppy seed muffins (their favorite) and let them eat cereal.
I just can't figure out what's bad about it ... it's veges and meat ... (with beans added!)
Oh well ... I guess they are entitled to their own taste.
(hmmpf ... don't kids know they should do EVERYTHING the way WE want them to?)

4 little comments:
did you tell them there are starving children all over the world. hehe. It looks yummr to me.
My Grandma used to tell me about the starving children in Korea. Must have been during the Korean War in the '50's. I always told her to send it to them. I love the look of that soup. YUM. I can almost taste it. They missed something good.
My Grandma used to tell me about the starving children in Korea. Must have been during the Korean War in the '50's. I always told her to send it to them. I love the look of that soup. YUM. I can almost taste it. They missed something good.
I ate a bowl of it and can freely say that it was delicious! Then I got a second bowl and it was as good as the first.
Kate sat on my lap for at the end and finished off my second bowl when I couldn't eat any more. She probably ate and 1/2 cup more.
The muffins were good too, but I would have been sorry to trade in my bowl of soup for a bowl of cereal.
Post a Comment