Once in a while things are hard
I feel like listening to any more screaming
might make me crack
the running
and the pushing
the constant "She hit me"
it's really tiring
and gets old
fast
but then there are times
when the cute smiles
and little
"I love you's"
are calming
and make me thankful
for the sweet little
girls they want to be
they try
they succeed
they fail
they're kids
if I can remember that
then the whining
and the fighting
and the choking of necks
seems less frustrating
although not less loud
but I guess noise
never kills a mom
just drives her crazy
and aren't we all a little
crazy
already
crazy for the hugs
and twinkles of eyes
kids are a crazy
good thing
4 months ago

5 little comments:
BEAUTIFULLY WRITTEN!!! thx for the reminder. :)
Cute poem and a great reminder! Glad my kids aren't the only crazy ones!
Sounds like a normal home life to me.
Your poem says it all. Very cute.
Your poem says it all. Very cute.
Post a Comment