Kate has learned about the novelty of pens. The big girls haven't learned the necessity of keeping them up and out of reach. We, therefore today, had a highlighter incident.
Highlighter on the window.
Highlighter on the window sill. (which, might I add, was almost impossible to clean off for some reason)
Highlighter on the inside of the curtains. (it took me 15 minutes of scrubbing to lessen the brightness of this stain)
Highlighter on the hands and clothes.
Isn't she quite the artist?
Now I just need to figure out how to hide every writing utensil in the house while the other girls are constantly trying to find every writing utensil in the house.
Sometimes it feels like I'm working against all odds.
**this evening Kate and I had a heart to heart**
4 months ago

7 little comments:
It's difficult to resist such a sweet little face! Sorry about the damage. Nothing stays new forever, so I suppose it was inevitable.
I am SO happy she didn't get to you new couches. When I started reading this I got really nervous!
that is SOOOOOOO cute!!!!!
mr. clean eraser will become your best friend if she's anything like MY boys! :)
been there...done that. Morgan was my marker accident, and I have learned to keep everything as high as possible from Ian.
Oh, what a mess! But like your mom said, how can you resist that darling little face!
Very cute video. Sorry about the marker all over your nice new room. Nothing does stay clean and new forever. Try Mr. Clean magic eraser.
Kevin left a black sharpy in my van. Kimber write all over the fabric, window and leather stering wheele. Ryan used, I think brake something, your husband will know, it sprays and got it all off with only a bit on the leather, which is a nice reminder . hehe but even off the fabric. or email me and I will call ryan and ask him.
Post a Comment