Friday, October 31, 2008

Let's Play Dress-Up

What fun we had dressing up tonight!
Kate was a cute little ladybug. (she had fun dressing up, but didn't like the hat on her head)
Tessa a flowery princess. (who was grumpy the whole night and didn't even finish trick or treating)
Brielle a witch. (she was so excited for this costume, but after we got it all on and in the car she realized the makeup and black hair paint were both really itchy)
Linzi a skeleton/pirate. (she especially liked not having to smile for this costume ... and she told me to leave the red eyes on)
And I was a pregnant woman who was carrying twin boys. (pretty realistic huh? So much easier than really being pregnant. Go figure!)

Matt went as "shy photographer."

5 little comments:

Mom OT said...

Cute Costumes, I especially like yours!!! I had to take a double take!! Happy Halloween!

Teri said...

That was so funny, I also had to take a double take, thinking this was a picture from last year or something then I saw the 4 kids. Love all the costumes.

Cindy said...

Love the costumes! very cute!

Veronique said...

Very cute. My first thought when I saw you was "oh, yeah I forgot she was pregnant. When is she due?" Then I realized "wait a minute she isn't pregnant," and had to laugh. It just seem natural for you-your such a great mom.

emily, etc, etc said...

Wow, that totally freaked me out for a second. I thought to myself that I was such a terrible friend for not even knowing you were pregnant. Then I realized that I was just there in August and would have noticed you being pregnant. Such cute costumes!!!!