Monday, October 20, 2008

Love Note from my Sweet Daughters

In case you can't read it ... it says, "bean soup is Nasty!"

Aren't they kind?

(we're having bean soup with ham for dinner tomorrow.)

7 little comments:

Jen said...

What a thoughtful note they wrote. Maybe they won't get dinner!!

Becky said...

That is hilarious! I love reading stories about your girls. They can be so funny!

familybrew7 said...

To Funny, Your girls are pretty spunky aren't they? How do you make your bean soup? I am the soup queen and have tons of recipe's to share if you are interrested. Silly Silly girls, hope the get it down and find that it's not so bad..:)

Kelli said...

my childrens favorite word this week is poopy diaper, so I guess I am glad they cant write yet. hehe

Kristen said...

I HATE bean and ham soup. When I lived at home I used to ask my mom to cook it outside because the stink was as bad as the smell.
Yuck. Gross.

Mom OT said...

There is no choice in our house. They eat what we eat or they go without!! I quite like bean soup!!!

Bennett Family said...

hilarious! its a keeper.