So this has become one of my favorite albums lately. (I've decided on Mondays I'm going to do a music post to tell you all what I love to listen to)
A Fine Frenzy is the music of 22 year-old Alison Sudol. She was born in Seattle and taught herself how to play the piano.
I really like her album, it's just got good melodies and great piano, and I really think her voice is interesting.
(I've put 4 songs on my playlist if you want to hear more)


3 little comments:
What a good idea! I love hearing your choices, and I do wonder how you find them. How do you find a cleaning song, or a song about shoes (Walk Like An Egyptian), for instance? Do you just know about them, or is there a clever way to find them? I love your choices.
I just know the songs ... I guess since I've always loved music I have listened to a great deal .... so I tap into the vast archives of my memory.
I'm glad you remember all music and share it with us. You know we get ALL music about a year later than the rest of the country here in Utah. Ahh... one of the things I miss about home. :)
Post a Comment