Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Eat, Drink, and Be Katie

Kate has never done bottles. I finally managed to get her to use a sippy cup a little while ago, and she has now decided that those aren't for her either. So the only thing she'll do at this point is use an actual cup or glass. Well, this weekend she decided that she's too old to even have us hold them for her, so she is now doing it herself. Crazy little girl! It creates a little bit of a mess, but she does surprisingly well considering she's only 14 months old (yesterday was her 14 month birthday ... if you can even count that as a birthday). How WE got the 4 most stubborn little girls I will never know.

(Brielle thought this whole thing was so hilarious, so that is her laughing in the background ... and "ungh" is Kate's word she uses when she wants something ... we can't figure out where she got that)

5 little comments:

Judie and George said...

Isn't she a never-ending source of entertainment? I am sitting here, grinning like a sap, while her sisters can be heard laughing with delight in the background. She is so incredibly sweet!

Kelli said...

I dont usually have sound on my computer because it causes the little ones to come running and then bugga bugga bug me, but they were both cranky so we watched your video, heheh your mess is my childrens laughter, sorry but we may have to keep watching this a moody times. thanks Honor.

Teri said...

How cute is that, she really wanted that cup. Colby and I thought it was so funny.

Wren/Karen said...

I must be a social laugher. I was laughing pretty hard, but I think it was because Brielle was laughing so hard too. Cute Kate is so funny.

Andrew and Cori said...

I love it! I can't wait to show Leah- she loves looking at pictures of Kate even still, so I am sure she will LOVE this clip. So cute.