Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Call of the Piled

I have been blessed to have gotten another calling ... (this is my 4th!) I am now the 3rd Sunday teacher in Relief Society.

I actually like to talk in front of people (as you may know) so this is a good thing, I think. Hopefully I will do a good job and magnify the calling.

Matt still doesn't have a calling.
Speaking of church, Brielle is going to be baptized on Saturday, June 21st at 10:30 ... I hope to get it together enough to send you all an evite or something, but if not, consider yourself invited. (family, close friends, and ward members!)

4 little comments:

Kelli said...

WOW 4 callings and nothing for hubby? thats not nice (either way. hehe) what all callings do you have? are they all time consuming or ????

emily :) said...

That should be good! Since Matt isn't currently busy during the 3rd Sunday, he can watch Kate :)

Emily A. said...

Woot! It would be fun to listen to your lessons.

Stephanie Ann said...

Good for you I always liked teaching in RS.Input from others always made the class and helped testimonies grow.
I like the colours you used on the auction quilt, they would look good with my furniture. Let me know how much it will cost and I will send you money for the items you need to make it. Thank you so much. And thanks for doing this blog I love seeing my nieces,they are lovely!