A to Z about me:
A- Attached or Single? Attached
B-Best Friend? Jessica or Cori or Siri
C-Cake or pie? Definitely pie (strawberry rhubarb is yummy, or chocolate cream)
D-Day of choice? Saturday ... Matt MIGHT be home that day
E-Essential Item? Ear plugs .. j/k ... um ... food (I love to eat)
F-Favorite color? who can have a favorite?
G-Gummy bears or worms? Gummy worms
H-Home town? Edgewood, WA
I-Favorite indulgence? pie ...yummm or creme brulee, Red Robin french fries
J-January or July? July
K-Kids? 4 sweet girls
L-Life isn't complete without? food ... j/k ... my kids and the gospel
M-Marriage date? September 1998
N-Number of brothers and sisters? many. 6 sisters, 4 brothers
O-Oranges or Apples? Oranges, specifically satsumas
P-Phobias? spiders
Q-Quote? live, laugh, love
R-Reasons to smile? silly children
S-Season of choice? fall, I love the crisp air and school starting and Halloween and Thanksgiving
T-Tag 3 people: I am not doing this one ... sorry
U-Unknown fact about me? I have a soft spot for cute expensive shoes (and they're almost always uncomfortable, but I'll wear them anyway)
V-Vegetable? mushrooms, artichokes, squash, butter lettuce
W-Worst habit? baking things and eating them
X-Xray or Ultrasound? (couldn't it be Xylophone or Drum?) Ultrasound of course (Xylophone)
Y-Your favorite food? As if I could choose a favorite
Z-Zodiac sign: Libra
4 months ago

1 little comments:
new good things learned about you!
Post a Comment