Friday, May 9, 2008

It's Twins!


Today is twin day at school, so Linzi and Brielle dressed exactly alike. They were very excited about it! I thought it was pretty cute. In the car on the way over, they were discussing exactly how to hold their backpacks, and how to talk at exactly the same time ... I love it that they always take things to the extreme.
I wonder if people will be able to tell them apart?

7 little comments:

Judie and George said...

There's nothing quite like having a sister. Wish I had one. They look so cute, and aren't you glad they wanted to do it together!

Kelli said...

so cute!

Teri said...

They do look alike, How cute.

Andrew and Cori said...

Did they have matching shoes? Just curious... They look great.

Honor said...

they both had crocs ... linzi's were blue and brielle's were pink ... but they made sure to wear the same type of sock and everything

Wren/Karen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Wren/Karen said...

It was perfect weather today for that cute little ensemble. Honor, do you remember when we dressed like twins at Edgemont? We had matching Minnie Mouse sweatshirts. I wish I knew where that photo was I would paste it on my blog.