Thursday, May 29, 2008

I'm Feeling Blue


My mom has always been perfectly honest in the fact that she doesn't love to cook. But as a child, I remember thinking the things she made were always so good. We had blueberry bushes in our yard when I was little and one of the things I loved about summer was eating the yummy fruits of those bushes; especially when my mom would make muffins.

These muffins I made today were really good. You can find the recipe here. (I added a little more sugar, a teaspoon of vanilla, and doubled the amount of blueberries ...) Yumm ... I love blueberries!!

6 little comments:

emily :) said...

Those look so good!! :)

Kelli said...

I am not a big blue berry fan, EXCEPT, muffins or frozen berries. Those look yummr

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmm..... muffins.

Judie and George said...

Thank you for remembering a time when I did cook!

Teri said...

Those look so tempting, I think I might try to make them.

Bennett Family said...

YUMMY!!!!! do you have a gluten-free, sugar-free recipe? :)

LOVE yoru new background!