Well, there it is. The new couches, table, curtains, and lamp. I guess it's a whole "new" room. I really love it, but am still getting used to the difference. It's completely changed. Nice though. Now we just need to rip down the wood panelling and put in new insulation and sheet rock. And add the new windows and french doors to the entrance. That will take a little bit of time (and $$), but eventually it will be COMPLETELY new.
Man, redoing an old house is tiring, and I'm not even doing the work. Imagine how Matt must feel. (I think it's tiring on my part just dealing with it all)
Anyway ....
This is my 100th post!! That is exciting. I didn't even realize this until Cori pointed it out to me yesterday. So .... what do you do for a hundredth post? I'm not sure. I am definitely NOT going to list 100 things. I am not going to do 100 jumping jacks. I am not going to say "hoorah" 100 times. I will not post 100 pictures. I will not bake 100 cupcakes.
I guess I am just going to say, "yeah!" Hooray for the blog! I must be a big poster, because I've only just started this blog in February. So, here's to 100 more!
4 months ago

3 little comments:
Your room looks beautiful! It must make the whole house look different! What fun it is to have something new. I love it.
I love your new furniture! The room looks just like a Better Homes and Garden picture.
Your room look s so great. And you are a big blogger. I have been blogging since July and I am only at 92. I keep trying to think of things to blog about, but never come up with anything. Oh well, soon enough.
Post a Comment