Sunday, April 13, 2008

Everyone Loves a Good Date

Thanks to Aunt Karen ... Matt and I were able to go out of the house, for 4 hours, by ourselves! It was amazingly quiet. We told the girls we were going on a "date," and they thought that was funny. So we went to Costco, Olive Garden, and then to a movie. Costco, was just Costco. Olive Garden was very yummy (and the people in the table near us had 4 daughters around the ages of ours .... we thought that was funny). And the movie, 10,000 BC was just so-so. It was a movie I don't care to see again, and I feel like they probably wasted money making it ... but we did get out of the house without the kids, which was the main objective.

All in all, I am glad that Karen was able to waste a whole Saturday evening so we could go out on a "date!"

Thanks Karen!

4 little comments:

Wren/Karen said...

You're welcome! I had fun with your girls. It was fun for me to get 4 hours of loud; my house is mostly quiet so it was a nice break for me too. :)

emily :) said...

Dates are the best! Our children think it's funny too when we go on a "date"! :)

Bennett Family said...

hey girl! i love your blog...love the music, love the pix, love the laughs. you're great. keep in touch!

emily, etc, etc said...

Thanks so my sister Scott and I went on a date too. We also saw 10,000 B.C., which I actually liked. Scott had the same feelings you had. So far I am the only person I know who has liked that movie. So much fun. I love dating!!!