Last night we got to go to Linzi's school music program. The program was all the kindergarten and 1st graders. it was called "3 of a kind" and was pretty cute. Linzi did a GREAT job singing.
(to watch this video, you will want to go down the side and pause the music playlist so you can listen to the singing ... Linzi is on the top row, on the very left hand side, maybe the 2nd or 3rd from the end ... she is wearing a yellow shirt)
4 months ago

4 little comments:
Nice job, Linzi! I always love a good school program. Maybe that comes with having been a teacher for so many years.
I also love a good school program, but I think it's from having been to so many over the years, as a parent. I am always amazed at how good they are, and how professionaly by the time the kids are in high school.
Yeah Linzi! That sounded so good! :) I really love programs too, it doesn't matter if my child is performing or not, I find myself grinning the entire time! :)
Do I see a future Miley Cyrus?
Post a Comment