Friday, April 18, 2008

Gotta Love Those Pearly Whites

Kate cut another tooth this week. That makes a total of ..... 3 teeth!!! (she's almost 13 months old and only 3 teeth.) She has become very good at using the ones she has though ... when she puts food in her mouth, she uses her big front tooth and "bites" it. Pretty clever for a little girl!


(seriously, getting a picture of Kate when she ISN'T moving is nearly impossible. Sorry it's so blurry)

4 little comments:

Teri said...

I love her cute little smile and that tooth. It cracks me up.

Siri said...

Well, I guess Jack has Kate beat. He now has 12 teeth. No wonder everyone tells me he looks like he's two!

emily :) said...

Love those teeth! So hard to picture a moving target :)

Wren/Karen said...

I thought I saw another tooth in there today. I love that little face. What a cute, funny girl.