So my kids go to bed at 7:00. (well, Kate doesn't, and Tessa only half the time) ... but the big girls, who go to school, do. Last night we had dinner at my Dad's house with Cori and her girls. On the weeknights that we have to do things, the girls obviously don't go to bed at 7.
So this morning, they woke up and looked like this. They did NOT want to get moving for the day. It took a little prodding to help them get ready and get to school. (we were on time though) Linzi looks especially haggard. They told me that they were too hot in the middle of the night and kept waking up. Whatever the cause, they will need to go to bed on time tonight!
(Matt has to teach .... maybe I can convince them to go to bed early! But that would be like 6:45 ... can you imagine sending your kids to bed before 7? I think it would be funny! They probably think it would be horrible) Just these faces prove to me that they do need lots of sleep.
(I'm pretty sure they're going to hate me in a few years for posting these here ... sorry girls!!)
4 months ago

3 little comments:
Colby goes to bed around 7 too. I think they just have such a long day at school and are so pooped by the time they get home.
i want to go to bed at 7!! what happened to those days?!
All mine go to bed at 7:00 too, and sometimes earlier if I think they need it! Go for it, especially if they are walking zombies in the morning :)
Post a Comment