Monday, April 7, 2008

Tessa's been Tagged!!

Well Tessa has been tagged by her cousin Eliza .... so here are 7 fun facts about Tessa Rose:

*She has a "fire" about her, and it shows through her eyes. She is always on the look out for something ... whether she knows what it is or not. And when she finds that special something, the fire in her burns and causes her to ignite whatever she found. (example: when she found yesterday that the new place for the rocking chair rocks into the window, she proceeded to rock and rock until the chair was banging the window with loud bangs and reverberated loudly throughout the room. )

*She is a natural born teaser. She bugs her sisters mercilessly, but when someone does something back to her, her tender heart is broken. (unfortunately, I think I did that when I was younger)

*She is very tender hearted. She is sweet and loving, and wears her emotions very close to the surface. She loves to be comforted when she has even a tiny scratch, she says she's "sick" when she wants attention so I'll hug her and ask her what's wrong, and she loves to sit in our laps.

*She is funny and makes the cutest faces. She loves to laugh and will say or do something she thinks is funny, and then looks around the room waiting for us all to laugh ... assuming everything she does is cute and worth the chuckle. Luckily, mostly it is ... she is very cute and always worth giggling over!

*She wants to be included in everything the big girls do, always. Whether it's reading or getting ready for school, she wants to be included. Most of the time, the big girls are kind enough to include her, and she is always pleased.

*She has particular taste about what she wears. I never know what that taste will be, day to day, but no matter what, everyday she wants specific things. I wonder what forms her opinions each day? And heaven forbid I try to get her to wear something she doesn't want to ... she will have a major fit!

*She loves to sing and dance. She will only dance if I am holding her or her hand, but wants to do it every time we hear music. She loves to sing too ... it's so cute how we'll be in the car and she will sing songs on our cd's that I didn't think she'd know ... (she'll be singing.."under my umbrella, ella, ella, ella, a, a, a, under my umbrella, ella, ella, a, a, a..." it's really adorable)

So that's Tessa Rose in a small nutshell. She is sweet and cute and we just love her!!

Now we tag Callie and Jack (again!)

0 little comments: