I have been so busy working on New Beginnings for the YW, I haven't had time to blog. It was last night, and now I feel relieved. (it was really great though, well worth the effort)
We have had little ups and downs, as life does. Kate has a bad ingrown toenail (sorry, gross, I know) ... we have to have her on antibiotics and I have to soak it and try to push the skin back ... she won't be a happy girl with that. She also has croup and yesterday the stomach bug (she actually threw up several times poor thing).
I have been feeling pretty good considering I'm pregnant. Sometimes I feel so great, I wonder if I'm really pregnant; but then I'll feel nauseated and remember that I am. This pregnancy has been completely different than the others ... with all the girls, I was so sick everyday all of the time. Now, I am sick some of the time, but the majority of my day I feel ok ... as long as I keep food in my stomach. I'm happy about this of course, and am counting it as a blessing.
We haven't had too many other exciting things happening. Life as usual I guess.
That's probably a good thing.
4 months ago

4 little comments:
I would love to hear what you did for New Beginnings! I am sure it was FABULOUS!
Maybe a boy??
New Beginnings was Fabulous! You all did a wonderful job I really wish Tasha could have come.
I agree, it must be a boy!!
Post a Comment