Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The Truth Hurts

(it will in 9 months anyway)

Well it's true. I'm pregnant with #5. I am excited I think ... although with last night's episode, I'm nervous that something is going to go wrong. But a positive attitude always helps. Let's hope it's a boy right? (although we do love girls, so if we get a little girl we'll be happy as well)

I'm sure I'll keep you posted on all the latest "news." I see the dr. tomorrow, she will no doubt help figure out when I'm exactly due. (the u/s I had last night suggested I am not as far along as I think I am ... although it's all a matter of days. At least the baby was properly implanted into the uterus and all that jazz.)

Anyway ... bring on the fun!!

6 little comments:

Anonymous said...

Wishing you guys the best.

Heather said...

wahooo! congratulations. that is so great...and i will send boy thoughts your way!!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!! That is so exciting!!! I'll keep my fingers crossed for a boy!

Katie said...

Congratulations! Hope things go well...crazy about your night in the ER. When are you due? Good luck.

Stopher and Nicolle said...

Now that's what I'm talking about, a proper announcement post! I LOVE IT!! I wish I had five kids, you're my inspiration! Hope you stay away from the hospital (in an emergent sense)...Tell the girls congratulations, too. It's a big job to be a big sister!

Joy said...

Great News, Honor! I'm gonna want a couple more in a year or two. Stick with girls though, all things pink!