Phew. School was back in session this morning. The snow last night scared me for a minute, and the girls really didn't want school to be cancelled. Luckily, this morning, it was mostly melted. I am glad to be back in the swing of things. Something about a regular schedule really makes life easier.
* * * * * * * *
Last year went by so quickly. I know this year will be equally swift. It's strange to think that in just a few months, it will be daylight savings time again, and the days will be lighter. I am glad about that.
* * * * * * * *
Our new church time is 1:00. Yesterday we got out of church and it was getting dark. So weird. That'll take some time getting used to.
* * * * * * * *
Well ... have a great week!!


5 little comments:
We had 1:00 yesterday too. Just remember that each week we gain time, so it won't be dark for long!
Congratulations on #5:)
HEY, I see your expecting. WOO hoo. I bet its a boy, only because your blog is that family with all girls. we start church at 1:30 so its even darker. Dang. it was weird.
We just switched to the 9am and I am so going to love it this year! A number 5? How cool is that? we have 5 and I love it! I am very happy for you :)
i know! we have 1:00 church too...and coming home in the dark is too strange!!! plus it is right in the middle of Orion's nap time!!! oh well. at least we get to sleep in a little!
Post a Comment