Sunday, August 17, 2008

Tessa Rose is 3!

Today is Tessa's birthday. Man, Tessa is cute. She has been so excited for this day, and she did so well today. She was interested in opening the presents, she blew the candles out, and she even shared her new toys with her sisters. What a great 3 year old!!
We had Grandma and Papa Beecher and Grandma and Grandpa White over for dinner and cake. It was a nice time.
Three things I love about Tessa are:
  1. She has the best most sweet smile you've ever seen ... it melts your heart.
  2. She is full of energy and life ... just watching her makes me tired.
  3. She has curly hair, I love her name, and she is really just the best.

I am so glad Tessa Rose is in our family! Life would not be the same without her, that's for sure.


4 little comments:

Jesse said...

thats a good cake for Tessa!
and,,,,,show this to Tessa,,,, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TESSA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Veronique said...

Happy Birthday sweet girl I love you! Hugs and Kisses.

Judie and George said...

That was so much fun! Thank you!

Andrew and Cori said...

This message was composed by Alexa: Tessa, I'm sorry that we missed your birthday. We hope you had a good day. Love, Aunt Cori, Uncle Andrew, Alexa, Callie and Leah.