So I went to JCP last night to get a few things ... and found, on clearance, the cutest comforter. Since Brielle has a full sized bed, and we don't have a real comforter for that bed, she was the lucky recipient. Of course, when I came home, and she saw it, she was smiling really huge and was super excited. The fact that it was mostly pink did not go unnoticed.
This is the part about being a mom that is fun ... surprising your kids and making them smile. (this picture is staged of course ... Brielle thought it would look good to be in the bed and stretching)
Now, I just need to get "personality" comforters for the other girls. They were understandably a little jealous. Hopefully we can find, or make something equally perfect.

3 little comments:
Way cute!! I'll have to keep my eyes peeled for something like that for my girls too.
Very darling...quilt and actress! :) So, are you enjoying #4!! I hope to get mine tomorrow in the mail!! :)
super cute!! I love finding good deals, too.
Post a Comment