Kate slept in her own bed last night .... in her own room. In the almost 16 months since she was born, this is the first night she hasn't slept either right next to me in the bed, or right next to the bed.
Okay, so she did happen to wake up 3 different times during the night, so I still haven't had a full night's sleep since she was born, but I would say that part of the night was pretty good.
Hopefully, she'll catch on quickly and stop waking up during the night. I would love to be able to make a post about getting the first full night's sleep since she was born. That will be a momentous occasion.

5 little comments:
Congratulations! This sounds like the beginning of an amazing milestone. I'm sure she will be sleeping soundly through the night soon. (I hope!)
can pink get any cuter? Kimber wakes all night wanting either the couch or a drink, so last night I shut her door and shut mine. She woke three times for almost a half an hour of SCREAMMING LOUD. woke bridger, who told me, Kimber wants me. YA THINK? hehe I am determined to get everyone sleeping all night!
Hooray for her own bed!!!
That is a milestone!!!! Congratulations - can't wait to hear about a good night's rest now...
She is so cute. Good job a getting her in her own bed, hopefully your full night of sleep will arrive soon.
Post a Comment