Monday, July 21, 2008

Berry Lovely

Don't you just love raspberries? I think they are the loveliest berry. Of course, I really like strawberries, and blueberries I can eat like popcorn, but raspberries are just too good. Why do you think that is? Maybe because they are only around for such a short time? Or possibly because they are so expensive? Maybe their fragile nature makes us love them that much more. I don't know .... I do know, however, that they make me smile.

These raspberry muffins are so good. It's almost like raspberry pie in a little package.
I didn't realize how many things you could make with raspberries. There is a whole website devoted to raspberry recipes.
I guess I am not the only one who thinks they are yummy. (I do know that some people hate them ... that is just so sad)

2 little comments:

Judie and George said...

What a nice post. I love berries too. Today I got more raspberries and some blackberries. They didn't have any marion berries, which is why I went in the first place.

Jesse said...

I've never tried those!