Brielle and Linzi got to see Kit Kittredge An American Girl on Saturday. (well, I did too ... we 3 went to see it) It was cute ... we all liked it. It takes place in the 30s during the depression. There were lots of funny parts, some sad parts, and lots of hobos ... (did they really call people "hobos" back then?)
Anyway ... cute movie. It's always fun to go to movies with Brielle and Linzi because it makes me see their point of view while I'm watching. I liked it. I didn't tell them where we were going when we got in the car, and they kept trying to guess. By the time we got there they were so excited. It was really fun!!


1 little comments:
Yes, they did call them hobos. People were called hobos until about 15 years ago. Weird. I think that movie looks cute. I just wish I had a 7 or 8 year old to take - I think Lily might get bored.
Post a Comment