Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I Have a New Job

Chauffeur.

Now that the girls are in school I will be driving them around way more than I did this summer ... but that's okay. Because now they're out of the house learning and having fun. (hopefully!)
This morning went great ... Brielle and Linzi woke up at 6:30 which left us tons of time to get ready. They were actually dressed and wearing their backpacks over 30 minutes before we even had to leave. They were a little anxious I think. We got in the car the the time I wanted to and arrived at school 15 minutes later ... Brielle said her stomach was feeling nervous and Linzi said her legs were shaking. They both went into their classrooms though, with no problems. We said goodbye and left without tears, thankfully. This is the first year that has happened.
It all seemed pretty easy. Tessa was a little sad, but it helped that we were going to the gym where she and Kate would get to play while I worked out.
Anyway, now it's done. The big girls are in school and I have my daytime with just the 2 little ones. Quieter.
Hopefully they'll say they had a great day and be excited for tomorrow!
(for some reason, we didn't have too many smiles this morning when I had the camera out ... well ... Kate.)

3 little comments:

Stopher and Nicolle said...

Is that a Camp Rock lunch bag!? I'm so jealous. Her day will definitely be okay! Oh, and Tessa's hair looks great.

Judie and George said...

Such pretty girls! I hope they love their new classes.

Bennett Family said...

too cute! broke my heart that your girls had a tummy ache and shaky legs...i remember those days. bet my little guy felt the same. :(