Today was Tessa's 3 year checkup at the pediatrician's office. She weighed 28 pounds (25th %) and was 37 inches tall (40th %) .... she seems healthy and looks great.
I thought it was really funny, she was happy and normal until the nurse had to poke her toe and take some blood. That she didn't like. I think she became a little offended and then would have nothing to do with any of it. When the doctor came in he asked her questions, and every time he directed a question directly to her, she closed her eyes, furrowed her brow, put a large frown on her face, and turned her head. I think maybe she thought she was invisible? I don't know, it was pretty funny. Luckily, pediatricians are used to the cold shoulder, and he said especially with 3 year olds.
Once he said he was done, we couldn't get out of there fast enough for Tessa or Kate. Little does Tessa know that in 2 weeks for Kate's 18 month checkup, she has to have 2 shots as well as Kate. Poor girl. I'm sure she'll really be miffed by then.
(on a side note, at the gym this morning a man asked me if they were twins .... doesn't Kate look way smaller than Tess? Maybe it was just the shirts? Sometimes I think people don't really look when they are looking ... you know what I mean?)














3 little comments:
its a guy thing. They had matching shirts on. Otherwise no they dont look like twins they look like sisters. One is bigger than the other. Guys.........
Maybe they had very severe twin to twin transfusion.
They are just so dang cute! How any self respecting person could poke Sweet Tess with a needle is beyond comprehension.
Post a Comment