Friday, September 26, 2008

Our Tiny Little Peanut


Okay ... well she's not literally a peanut, but she IS tiny.

Today was Kate's 18 month check up at the doctor's office. Can you believe she's already that old? The best part is that she is now officially "ready" for nursery at church! No more battles in the hallway during RS.

So she weighed 18 pounds 4 ounces. She's not even on the chart for weight. She's in the 8th % for height and the 70th for head circumference. (what can I say .... my kids have big heads ... that means big brains, right?)

Anyway ... she cried while she was inspected, and screamed for the shots of course. Poor girl. All in all, uneventful though -- which as far as the doctor goes is a good thing.

3 little comments:

Bennett Family said...

my kids have HUGE heads! i'm talking 90th PLUS percentile! and i've ALWAYS said "the bigger the head the bigger the brains."

:)

Deb said...

Wow Honor, I feel bad for you. I must have much bigger muscles than you because Max weighed more than Kate does now at his one year check up! ;) And yeah for big headed kids.

Kelli said...

I am really not trying to out do you but Both Bridger and Kimbers heads were over 100%, which is sick. I even ended up taking Kimber to childrens because she kind of has a triangle shapped head or maybe they are horns. hehe. her hair covers them. hehehe. dont repeat this to her ever!