Friday, October 1, 2010

Ten Ten

It's October 2010.  Where did the year go?  Seriously.  Where?

I can not believe that Halloween is this month, and Thanksgiving is next month and CHRISTMAS is the month after that! 

Crazy!!

This is my favorite time of year though, so I'm not too bummed.  I love fall, and the baking and the family holiday time, and just the general good will on earth type of stuff.  (it's a little better in the world around this time, right?)  Plus this weekend is General Conference, which is always a boost and a blessing.  (and then my birthday is in 4 days, which really isn't a big deal, but I'll be 33.  Doesn't that sound ... I don't know, sort of ... young? :)  (I will NOT say "old")

So happy October everyone.  Happy start of the "holiday season" and the fun that all that entails!  I bet you the stores are already putting Christmas stuff out.  (actually I know that to be true ... I saw a whole section of Christmas stuff at JC Penney the other day.)

***click on the links ... I put some fun stuff in there!***

0 little comments: