Nope. They're still not done. Our kitchen cabinets are going to be forever in transition ... the bases are mostly done, only a few touch up spots. The doors are another story. Some of them have one coat of paint, and they need to be lightly sanded and coated again. Some of them have the primer done and need to be painted. Some of them have not been painted or primed. It seems like it's been a while. Quinn has gotten used to just coming into the kitchen and helping himself to the pots and pans or the kitchen towels, or whatever else he sees. I'm getting tired of looking into all the cabinets every time I walk into the kitchen. It's ugly. I want them done! (can I pout any more?)
I love my husband. He's busy and tired, and stressed from work, and so that is why I'm not asking him every night to paint. But eventually they need to get done. Don't you think? (I did tell him he's not allowed to start any other projects until my kitchen cabinet doors are done.)
I guess I'll keep you posted.
4 months ago

0 little comments:
Post a Comment