Saturday, October 9, 2010

A Little Off the Ends.

I had my hair cut today.  1 inch off of the ends.  Does that count as being cut?  It cost the same as a completely new coif.  It looks about the same ... and I guess that's what I get for growing it out.  (again)  I'm pretty sure last time I grew it out it was the "last time." 

Right. 

I'm really good at saying things that don't come true.  So I won't even begin to say this is the last time.  Because I'd be lying probably.  (how many times did I say it was the "last baby?")

It's nice having freshly cut ends of hair though.  (as opposed to split ended hair)  My last cut was December 2009; I was shamefully overdue, don't you think?  (hey, I can't be blamed for having a busy life with 5 kids, one of whom was a baby this last year)

Now I get to keep letting it grow.  It's slow.

0 little comments: