Friday, March 19, 2010

Seventh Heaven

Sweet Quinn is 7 months old today.  I am happy he's getting older, but kind of can't believe it's been 7 months.  That was sure a quick 7 months.  WOW!!  My life seems harder a lot of the time, but then a lot of the time it seems happier too.

7 things that make me happy about Quinn:
  1. He smiles every time he sees me.
  2. He LOVES his sisters.   Adores them.
  3. He has a cute laugh that when you hear it, makes you feel warm and fuzzy.
  4. He cries when I put him down.  (go with me on this, I'm trying to spin this frustration into a positive thing) ... which means, that he must REALLY love me and can't live without me.
  5. When he's snuggling on me sleeping, and I look down at his little face, I want to cry because he's so perfect and sweet.  How lucky am I to get to have him right now?  Truly.
  6. He sometimes growls while he eats.  I figure he's letting me know he's a boy.
  7. In the seven months he's been alive, and they have been hard, I have never once been sorry we had this 5th child.  He has only brought joy and happiness and blessings.
Quinn is the sweetest.

4 little comments:

Jen said...

wow, 7 mths already? look at those bright blue eyes!!!

Wren/Karen said...

What a sweet tribute to a sweet little guy. Reason numero 6 was my hands-down favorite.

Valerie said...

I'm loving reading this...I have four girls and no boys...yet?! It's fun to relate to someone. I got your link from MOF- thanks for sharing. Life is hard with all the girls, but it's so wonderful at the same time!!!

Carrie Snider said...

That is an awesome pic! Look at his eyes!