Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Did you know?

I have been married 11 years. (12 in September)
I have been pregnant for 4 of those years.
I have been nursing for over 3 1/2 of those years (so far)
I have been changing diapers for almost 10 years straight.  Most of those years changing 2 sets of diapers at a time.

No wonder I feel tired.  Kids are HARD work.  and I haven't had my own body for a long time.

If only they understood how much we go through because we love them. (if only we got paid by the hour!)

2 little comments:

Judie and George said...

I have been taking care of someone for 38 years without pause. This is my first time in all those years to not be caring for someone. Maybe that's why it is an adjustment and feels a little odd.

Judie and George said...

Not counting my husband, of course.